All initial consultations are complimentary. Schedule Here or call us at (410) 489-9175.
Glenwood Acupuncture is Howard County’s high tech wellness center. Our goal is to help people recover from problems, recharge their systems, and feel more rejuvenated and resilient. Our state of the art, high tech therapies help support and improve body and brain functions in the pursuit of less pain and stress, higher energy levels, better sleep, regulated metabolism and improved digestion, to name a few. Our healing services also provide health support and maintenance for patients who do not have problematic symptoms. We want to help you become and stay well, so you can truly enjoy life to the fullest extent.
Our unique combination of therapies treat the body without pharmaceutical intervention and is a physics-based, scientific approach. We often recommend a combination of healing treatments for better results. The equipment we use is top-of-the line in wellness devices, and made by leading American manufacturers. The staff at our clinic use these therapies in our personal health regimens because of the benefits that the science and research have borne out.
Glenwood Acupuncture looks forward to helping you recover, recharge and rejuvenate your overall wellness with the treatment option that is right for you.
- Reduces inflammation and stress
- Improves blood circulation
- Increases range of motion
- Helps post surgical recovery and healing
- Reduces chronic pain
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy
- Reduces stress
- Increases sleep, immune support & brain function
- Increases energy, focus & circulation
- Improves performance recovery
- Supports bone & joint health
Low Level Laser Therapy
- Treats musculoskeletal pain & fractures
- Improves chronic neck & back pain, concussions & wounds
- Acne & anti-aging treatment
- Celluma Light Therapy
Microneedling & Dry Needling
- Treats acne scarring & improves the appearance of scars
- Increases circulation & supports nerve pathways
- Reduces pain & anxiety
- Treats joint pain & muscle tightness