During the initial complimentary consultation, a full health history is taken and the time is taken to get know you, your health concerns and the type of lifestyle you want to lead. Gathering this information enables the practitioner to determine which services are best for you and create a well-structured treatment plan for future visits.
Getting the most out of treatment
For the best treatment results, keep a few things in mind:
- Please show up on time
- Don’t eat a large meal before your visit
- Wear loose, comfortable clothes
- Be sure to discuss any questions or concerns with your practitioner
- Refrain from overexertion, drugs or alcohol for at least six hours after treatment
- Follow your treatment plan between visits
- Keep all of your appointments, as each visit builds upon the previous ones
Your role in the healing process
Your actions are a key component of your treatment plan. Focusing on your health and committing to a healthy lifestyle are the best steps you can take for your well-being. Even after your symptoms are resolved, the services offered at Glenwood Acupuncture can assist you in maintaining your health, and possibly prevent future imbalances.
Life is a gift, and we are grateful to be alive, awake, and serving the community. Recover, recharge and restore your life.